What we offer
ISDM’s solution designs, backed up by Cisco technology, offer:
- Bespoke designs. There is no one size fits all approach from ISDM.
- Reliability. A consistent network connection no matter where the user is located.
- Capacity. Provide the ability to manage multiple clients connecting at the same time.
- Bandwidth. Provide the throughput to support todays high bandwidth business applications such as video.
- Enhanced features. Utilising Cisco Wireless LAN controller solutions, enhanced features to optimise battery life of the clients, detect and mitigate interference and enhance security
Why ISDM Wireless?
Whilst ISDM can of course provide wireless in office environments our differentiator is our extensive experience in providing WiFi solutions in warehousing, distribution and manufacturing facilities. These non-standard, ever changing environments require robust, self-optimising wireless designed specifically for the site in question. ISDM will manage the complex requirements from design (utilising Ekahau for wireless site surveys), through to installation including all network cabling and physical installation requirements and of course ongoing support and management.
Why Cisco Wireless?
ISDM Solutions recommend the latest Cisco 9800 series wireless LAN controllers to provide high availability always on connectivity to keep you network up and running. Integrated security for your devices, users and infrastructure. Integrated intelligence, utilising Cisco Digital Network Architecture for enhanced analytics. The Cisco 9800 series wireless provide
Wireless Assurance:- Deep visibility and insights into the wireless network using DNA assurance.
Centralised Management:- Cisco DNA centre provides centralised management not only for the 9800 series controllers but all Cisco Wired and Wireless Solutions for DNA.
Comprehensive Security:- Security is built into the fabric of all Cisco solutions with features such as Encrypted Traffic Analytics.